Randy Edsall reacts to the Terps becoming bowl eligible
Injuries have not been easy on Maryland's offensive line this season, as they have not been easy on any other unit of the team.
So on Monday, head coach Randy Edsall locked in another version of his team's offensive line by way of the weekly two-deep depth chart, different from that which was released this time last week, but also the one that helped his team to a bowl bid-clinching win over Virginia Tech on Saturday.
Ryan Doyle will start at left tackle, De'Onte Arnett will start at left guard, Sal Conaboy will start at center, Andrew Zeller will start at right guard and Michael Dunn will start at right tackle when the Terrapins take on Boston College on Saturday in College Park.
The depth chart reflects a bit of shuffling by Edsall from last week, with Moise Larose now the backup left tackle after initially being listed as the starter last week against Virginia Tech but not playing due to a foot injury later in the week.
Doyle shifts from the right tackle position to start at left tackle. Dunn goes from the starter at right guard to the starter at right tackle. Zeller becomes the starter at right guard after being listed as the backup last week and G.T. Harraka slots in behind him at the position.
MORE TWO-DEEP NOTES
- Andrew Isaacs and P.J. Gallo are listed as co-starters at the backup tight end position.
- Wide receiver Levern Jacobs is again listed as a starting receiver, though he missed Saturday's game with a head injury.
- Wide receiver DeAndre Lane is not listed on the depth chart. He missed Saturday's game with a hamstring injury. Regis Whittington takes his place.
- Keith Bowers backs up Darius Kilgo at nose tackle.
- Bowers fills in there as Andre Monroe becomes the starter at one of the defensive end spots.